Skip to main content

5 Bedroom Duplex

Project: Residential
Type: Duplex

Features:

* 5 Bedroom (with an option for 4)
* General Living Room (Double Volume)
* Family Living Room
* Dining
* Kitchen & Store
* Laundry
* Prayer Room


Total Floor Area: 178.9m2

Minimum Plot Requirements: 15m by 30m (50x100ft)
Minimum Parking Space: 3 Cars

Stage of Project: Finishing


If this design suite your style, kindly hit us up, send us a mail; click HERE. Thanks.

Comments

  1. I was hoping to read in full like your other projects 😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Calculate How Many Blocks You Need To Complete Your Bungalow

Good Day All.... Often times I get people asking me this question "HOW MANY BLOCKS WOULD I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS BUILDING" immediately after handing their design to them; I do not think it's bad to plan and budget but I always encourage they start and not let the fear of the unknown kill the dream. Today, I would be breaking it down so you can actually calculate this quantities yourself...... but, we need a plan to work with (I have attached a simple plan & elevation for this purpose).

Cement, Sand And Granite (concrete) Mix Explained

Good Day: Lets explain concrete mix and how your bricklayer is expected to mix your next foundation / decking. Most time as Non-Construction experienced house builders, we put our trust on the bricklayers to mix our concrete rightly, however very few of them can be trusted to do the right thing - If your bricklayer negotiated for material and labour (its even more difficult to trust him) because he might be maximizing gain and reducing materials; often times even when you buy your materials; they tend to put in excess sand, granite ratio to minimize time spent in doing the job. LETS DISCUSS THE BASIC RATIOS AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM.